Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Kids

The freshness, wisdom and honesty of the little people  will always amaze us, I hope.  As we grow we tend to become more devious, although in our opinions, we are still honest.  So the little ones astound us as their unexpected candor pops through to our lives.
A few days ago  a granddaughter and her  two little live wires visited me -and one of their uncles.  Our chatting and checking pictures lasted quite a while,  and I could see signs of boredom setting in.  I suggested that Uncle B get some raspberries out of the refrigerator, should the girls like them.  He did, and they did.
After a few more minutes Uncle B checked again.  With a small bowl containing about a dozen berries B checked   "How many berries would you like C? " The prompt answer was , " Alluv um!"
Believe me there was no discussion about "ladylike".  She is 2 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment